DC module deviation from STC

• Paul Gilman
More
15 Feb 2023 17:49 #11932 by Paul Gilman
Replied by Paul Gilman on topic DC module deviation from STC
Hi Ivan,

The file you attached had some problems with the inverter MPPT input settings. The multiple MPPT input option is only available for systems with one inverter. Your system has 3 inverters, so on the Inverter page I set Number of MPPT inputs to 1. Attached is a modified version of your file with the corrected MPPT inputs.

The results for this file do not show the module deviation from STC loss that you mention. Can you share the 3D shade scene you are using? You can click Export at the top of the Shade Calculator window to save the scene as an .s3d file.

Best regards,
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ivan
More
16 Feb 2023 07:06 #11934 by Ivan
Replied by Ivan on topic DC module deviation from STC

File Attachment:

File Name: split4driv...plit.csv
File Size:321 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: SAM zasjen...M-u).s3d
File Size:7 KB
Thank you for the fast answer, then the problem is obviously in 3D shading scene. I am sending you the shading scene and also the weather file that I am using (I am using POA from reference cell, temperature and wind speed)

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

)
Attachments:

• Paul Gilman
More
16 Feb 2023 18:53 #11937 by Paul Gilman
Hi Ivan,

This looks like it might be a problem with the "POA from reference cell" option. Please try using the "POA from pyranometer" option for now, and we will look into this issue.

Best regards,
Paul.

• Ivan
More
17 Feb 2023 08:37 #11939 by Ivan
Replied by Ivan on topic DC module deviation from STC
When I use 'POA from pyranometer' option I get no production at all, everything is 0, picture in attachment. Do you know what could be the problem? 
Attachments:

• Paul Gilman
More
28 Feb 2023 17:36 #11967 by Paul Gilman
Hi Ivan,

It turns out that the POA from pyranometer option requires that the weather file have atmospheric pressure data in addition to the POA, ambient temperature, and wind speed data.

We are investigating this and will update the documentation and error reporting accordingly.

Best regards,
Paul.

• Zeynep
More
04 Dec 2023 20:56 #12718 by Zeynep
Replied by Zeynep on topic DC module deviation from STC
Hi, 

I am having the same issue here. It is also heavily affecting my energy production values. Could you please share some insights regarding to this?

Moderators: Paul Gilman