The following SAM-related events are opportunities for you to learn more about SAM and to meet members of the SAM development team.
The following are links to recordings and supporting materials for the 2019 SAM webinars:
Links to recordings of older webinars the Videos pages listed in the blue navigation menu at left and the list of virtual conferences below. You can also find webinar recordings on the SAM YouTube channel.
The SAM team holds bi-weekly 30-minute online round tables where you can ask questions about using SAM or provide feedback about new features or improvements you would like to see in the model.
Round tables are free, but you must register in advance to participate.
Conferences and Professional Meetings
Members of the SAM team are participating in the following upcoming professional meetings:
- IEEE PVSC 46, June 16-21 2019, Chicago, IL: Nicholas DiOrio
- Midwest Renewable Energy Association Energy Fair, June 21-23 2019, Custer WI: Paul Gilman
- Intro to Residential PV Modeling in SAM course at ASES Solar 2019, August 8 2019, Minneapolis, MN: Paul Gilman
- Solar Power International North America Smart Energy Week, September 23-26 2019, Salt Lake City, UT: Janine Freeman
SAM Virtual Conferences are periodic online meetings where SAM users present research and other work they've done using SAM.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2019 on applications of the SAM Software Development Kit and SAM open source code.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2015 agenda (PDF 468 KB) and video playlist on YouTube.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2013 agenda (PDF 493 KB) and presentations (ZIP 15 MB)
- SAM Virtual Conference 2012 agenda (PDF 153 KB) and presentations (ZIP 12 MB)