The following SAM-related events are opportunities for you to learn more about SAM and to meet members of the SAM development team.
SAM webinars are free one-hour online sessions. Please use the links below to register.
Introduction to PySAM, Thursday August 1, 2019, 1:00 - 2:00 PM MDT
Modeling Wind Systems in SAM, Thursday August 22, 2019, 1:00 - 2:00 PM MDT
Modeling Fuel Cells in SAM, Thursday September 19, 2019, 1:00 - 2:00 PM MDT
Links to recordings of past webinars and supporting materials are available on the Videos pages listed in the blue navigation menu at left or below. You can also find webinar redcordings on the SAM YouTube channel.
The SAM team holds bi-weekly 30-minute online round tables where you can ask questions about using SAM or provide feedback about new features or improvements you would like to see in the model.
Round tables are free, but you must register in advance to participate.
Conferences and Professional Meetings
Members of the SAM team are participating in the following upcoming professional meetings:
- IEEE PVSC 46, June 16-21 2019, Chicago, IL: Nicholas DiOrio
- Midwest Renewable Energy Association Energy Fair, June 21-23 2019, Custer WI: Paul Gilman
- Intro to Residential PV Modeling in SAM course at ASES Solar 2019, August 8 2019, Minneapolis, MN: Paul Gilman
- Solar Power International North America Smart Energy Week, September 23-26 2019, Salt Lake City, UT: Janine Freeman
SAM Virtual Conferences are periodic online meetings where SAM users present research and other work they've done using SAM.
SAM Virtual Conference 2019, Wednesday August 19, 2019 10 am - 12:30 pm U.S. Mountain time is for developers working or considering working with the Software Development Kit (SDK) and SAM Open Source repositories.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2015 agenda (PDF 468 KB) and video playlist on YouTube.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2013 agenda (PDF 493 KB) and presentations (ZIP 15 MB)
- SAM Virtual Conference 2012 agenda (PDF 153 KB) and presentations (ZIP 12 MB)