The following SAM-related events are opportunities for you to learn more about SAM and to meet members of the SAM development team.
SAM webinars are free online events. To learn more about and register for a webinar, click a link in the table below. We record all webinars and post them on the relevant topic page listed in the menu at left.
|New Community Solar Financial Model for Fall 2021||September 15, 2021|
|Electricity Bill Calculator Updates for Fall 2021||September 29, 2021|
For links to recordings of webinars, see the topic pages listed in the blue navigation menu at left. You can also find recordings of all SAM webinars on the SAM YouTube channel.
The following links are to recordings of webinars in the 2021 webinar series:
- New Community Solar Model for Fall 2021, presented September 15, 2021
- New Battery Model Features for Fall 2021, presented September 2, 2021
- Merchant Plant Financial Model with Cambium Integration, presented August 4, 2021.
- Marine Energy Models in SAM, presented August 19, 2021
The SAM team holds monthly 30-minute online round tables where you can ask questions about using SAM or provide feedback about new features or improvements you would like to see in the model.
Round tables are free, but you must register in advance to participate.
Conferences and Professional Meetings
Members of the SAM team plan to participate in the following upcoming professional meetings:
- 2021 PV Performance Modeling and Monitoring Workshop, October 19-20, 2021, Salt Lake City, UT
SAM Virtual Conferences are periodic online meetings where SAM users present research and other work they've done using SAM.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2019 on applications of the SAM Software Development Kit and SAM open source code.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2015 agenda (PDF 468 KB) and video playlist on YouTube.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2013 agenda (PDF 493 KB) and presentations (ZIP 15 MB)
- SAM Virtual Conference 2012 agenda (PDF 153 KB) and presentations (ZIP 12 MB)