We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

Federal Income Tax schedule (instead of flat rate) error

• oavaldezi
  • Topic Author
More
19 Aug 2017 22:16 #5646 by oavaldezi
I've entered a Federal Income Tax schedule, with the rate at 0% for the first 10 years, and 30% afterwards. When I export to Excel with formulas, the values for "After-tax value of energy generated by system" and "After-tax cash flow" are in error, because their formulas reference the "federal_tax_rate" name, and they should reference the "AnnualTaxFederal" name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pgilman
More
21 Aug 2017 21:28 #5647 by pgilman
Hello,

That issue should be resolved in the current version of SAM, which is SAM 2017.1.17 Revision 4. Are you using an older version of SAM?

If you are using the current version of SAM, please email me a copy of the .sam file that causes that problem, or attach it to your original post above.

Best regards,
Paul.

• pgilman
More
21 Aug 2017 21:28 #5648 by pgilman
Hello,

That issue should be resolved in the current version of SAM, which is SAM 2017.1.17 Revision 4. Are you using an older version of SAM?

If you are using the current version of SAM, please email me a copy of the .sam file that causes that problem, or attach it to your original post above.

Best regards,
Paul.

• oavaldezi
  • Topic Author
More
02 Sep 2017 16:43 #5649 by oavaldezi
Paul, I've attached the .sam file to my original post. I'm on SAM 2017.1.17, 64 bit, updated to revision 4

• oavaldezi
  • Topic Author
More
02 Sep 2017 16:44 #5650 by oavaldezi
Terrific product, BTW. Congratulations on an excellent effort.

• pgilman
More
05 Sep 2017 21:55 #5651 by pgilman
Thank you for attaching the file.
It seems to be working correctly for me in SAM 2017.1.17 r4. Are you seeing something different than this?

Best regards,

Paul.

Moderators: pgilman