Number of Runs - Is not Working Correctly - Cannot Modify the Number

• schmidly
  • Topic Author
More
23 Jul 2015 18:24 #3553 by schmidly
Paul, I just wanted to alert you to an issue on the Mac OS X version of your most recent release of SAM. I tried to modify the number of parametric runs and it would not allow me. The default number or '5' was all I could do. Could you please take a look at it and see if it's an issue that's just on my end? Thanks in advance, Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
24 Jul 2015 20:28 #3554 by Paul Gilman
Hi Brian,

That is a bug. We're putting finishing touches on a patch to SAM 2015.6.30 that we very much hope to release on Monday that fixes that problem among others.

In the mean time, you can use Quick Setup to change the number of runs as a workaround.

Best regards,
Paul.

• schmidly
  • Topic Author
More
26 Jul 2015 18:40 #3555 by schmidly
Hi Paul,

No worries. Thanks for looking into it. I'll keep posting about issues as they appear, but overall, we're very satisfied with your latest version of SAM. Thanks again for all your/your team's hard work...Brian

• schmidly
  • Topic Author
More
12 Aug 2015 15:03 #3556 by schmidly
Good morning, Paul. Can you give us an update on when the aforementioned 'patch' will be ready for release? Will we get it by clicking on the 'update' button when you open SAM in OS X? Please advise. Thanks, Brian S.

• Paul Gilman
More
12 Aug 2015 16:15 #3557 by Paul Gilman
Hi Brian,
The parametric number of runs issue is fixed in the latest update (SAM 2015.6.30 r2). We forgot to include that fix in the release notes -- I've updated them now.
You can get the latest update by either starting a verison of SAM 2015.6.30 that has not been updated and following the instructions to update, or by downloading and installing the latest version from the Download page .
Best regards,

Paul.

• schmidly
  • Topic Author
More
12 Aug 2015 20:34 #3558 by schmidly
Hi Paul, thanks for the update. I've downloaded the latest version and installed it. R2 is running/installed fine. Will let you know if we spot any bugs going forward. As always, thanks for all your efforts...Brian

Moderators: Paul Gilman