Results not in the summary when exchanging with Python

• abdollahinamin.a@husky.neu.edu
  • Topic Author
More
08 Nov 2018 21:34 #6496 by abdollahinamin.a@husky.neu.edu
Results not in the summary when exchanging with Python was created by abdollahinamin.a@husky.neu.edu
Hello,
I'm wondering if there is any way to get the results that are not included in the summary table when we exchange SAM in Python. I exported the simulation model to python and it runs and just gives me the summary results. For instance, I'm looking for the demand peak with and without system which is not included in the summary table. In the SAM interface, I can find that under the monthly data, however, when using python, searching for term demand peak nothing comes up.
I'm also wondering how can I run the SAM in automated form for several iterations by considering different locations for the similar type of PV system. Please advice.

Thanks,
Amir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
14 Nov 2018 22:32 #6497 by Paul Gilman
Dear Amir,

The variables in the Python script or any other language that SAM exports are just a subset of the available variables for each compute module the script makes calls to.

To explore the compute modules and their input and output variables, you can either use the functions described in the SSC Guide, or use the SDKtool program, which is also described in the SDK Guide.

Best regards,
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Paul Gilman