mac os x - after 'generating report' the result leaves out information

• schmidly
  • Topic Author
More
16 Jan 2015 17:36 #2957 by schmidly
dear paul/tech support team, when i generate a report on the mac os x updated version of SAM, there is missing data on the performance side of the reports. please see the attached screen shot (missing info boxed in red). is this a common/known issue or am i unique? please advise. thanks in advance, brian s.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
16 Jan 2015 19:23 #2958 by Paul Gilman
Hi Brian,

There are two issues here. The first has to do with unicode characters in the PDF -- for some reason the subscripted 2 is not being interpreted correctly in the OS X native PDF reader and appears as "??" Have you tried viewing the PDF in a different reader? We're investigating that. The characters are correctly displayed in Windows.

The second issue is that the Annual Results values are not being correctly calculated in the report generator template. I've fixed that for the update later this month.

Thanks,
Paul.

• schmidly
  • Topic Author
More
16 Jan 2015 21:33 #2959 by schmidly
Hello Paul, I tried opening the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac OS X and the "??" issue appears in that application as well. Thanks for fixing the Annual Results issue coming out in the update later this month. As always, these updates are greatly appreciated...Brian S.

Moderators: Paul Gilman