Entering monthly load data from utility bills for commercial PV

• schmidly
  • Topic Author
More
14 Jan 2015 18:18 #2746 by schmidly
Paul, fyi...I tried to download the macro from the link but it's saying that page does not exist. I tried to right click and download it as well but nothing happened. Can you make it available again (for others) and/or email it to me directly. Thank you very much in advance. As soon as I have it up and running, I'll run the macro and let you know my thoughts/suggestions. Regards, Brian S.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
14 Jan 2015 21:56 #2747 by Paul Gilman
Dear Brian,

Sorry about that. I fixed the link, so it should work now. Please try again. Depending on how your web browser works, when you click the link, the browser may display the text of the script instead of downloading the file. If that happens, to download the file, right-click the link, and then choose Save As.

Best regards,
Paul.

• schmidly
  • Topic Author
More
15 Jan 2015 15:52 #2748 by schmidly
Dear Paul, thanks for taking a look at this again for me/us. However, unfortunately, I still cannot download the macro. I'm running Mac OS X using Safari (I also tried it with Chrome), and the link does not appear to be active even after you fixed it. I tried both right-clicking and 'saving as' as well as just clicking on the hyperlink to start the download. My browser is telling me the following, "the requested URL is not found on this server." Please advise when you get a chance today. Thanks, Brian S.

• schmidly
  • Topic Author
More
15 Jan 2015 22:44 #2749 by schmidly
Dear Paul, Please note that the script works just fine. Thank you for making it available to us. Regards, Brian S.

Moderators: Paul Gilman