ERROR

• Gilberto
  • Topic Author
More
20 Apr 2024 21:29 #13112 by Gilberto
ERROR was created by Gilberto
    Hello guys,
I'm finishing my degree in electrical engineering (at IFBA)  

Attachment not found

and I chose to do a final work about CSP (Concentration Solar Power, simulation on SAM). But appears the error above when I did the "parametric analyzis":

"exec fail(trough_physical): C_csp_trough_collector::on(...) COMPONENT defocus failed.
Simulation trough_physical failed :The calculated field design mass flow rate of 5371.26 kg/s is greater than the maximum defined by the max single loop flow rate and number of loops (3036.00 kg/s). The design mass flow rate is reset to the latter.
gen not assigned
Simulation grid failed :gen not assigned
SSC requires input 'gen', but was not found in the SAM UI or from previous simulations
ssc variable does not exist: 'gen'
Simulation utilityrate5 failed :precheck input: variable 'gen' (System power generated) required but not assigned
SSC requires input 'gen', but was not found in the SAM UI or from previous simulations
ssc variable does not exist: 'gen'
Simulation singleowner failed :precheck input: variable 'gen' (Net power to or from the grid) required but not assigned"
How can I solve this?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
22 Apr 2024 16:39 #13115 by Paul Gilman
Replied by Paul Gilman on topic ERROR
Hi Gilberto,

Each message indicates that for that particular parametric run, the design of the solar field is not suitable for the operating conditions.

The solution is either to remove those system designs from your parametric analysis, or to modify the system design so that the design mass flow rate is greater than the maximum operating mass flow rate reported in the error message.

Best regards,
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Paul Gilman