Generic-Battery System

• dawon
  • Topic Author
More
26 Mar 2024 05:54 #13022 by dawon
Generic-Battery System was created by dawon
Hi, thanks for answering my questions so quickly each time.
I have an additional question here
I'm using the generic-battery project.
I have set both the power plant and battery options the same and only the BTM storage option is different and I want to compare the results.  
I compared the results of "electricity load" with 3 different options "electricity to load form battery AC", "electricity to load form Grid AC" and "electricity to load form system AC" in the time series. I can see from this graph which electricity (grid or system or battery) was used for the total power consumption. But if I compare this graph with "system power generated", I can see that the power generated is more than the amount stored in the battery. So is there any parameter that can tell me if the power generated by the system is stored in the battery and where the remaining power was used? If there is, please let me know. 

And please give me feedback if my parameters chosen for comparing the results according to the battery operation options under the same conditions are correct! If there are any other parameters (result data) that can be shown additionally, I would be grateful to know.   

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
28 Mar 2024 20:18 #13035 by Paul Gilman
Replied by Paul Gilman on topic Generic-Battery System
Hi Dawon,

Some of the power from the system may be going to the grid or to the battery. As I mentioned in your other post , SAM also models losses in the system and battery that may account for the differences.

Best regards,
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Paul Gilman