IPH Trough MS Financial Model and Results

• JULIAN IGNACIO PRIETO PRIETO
  • Topic Author
More
01 Dec 2023 16:20 #12711 by JULIAN IGNACIO PRIETO PRIETO
IPH Trough MS Financial Model and Results was created by JULIAN IGNACIO PRIETO PRIETO
Dear Paul. 
It seems that the system did not give the "GO" to my last update on the case before you closed the case "Error Message Financial Parameters IPH Trough Calc + Molten Salt, SAM 2022." 

Thanks again for your help on this subject. I have adjusted the Max Single Loop Flow Rate to 15Kg/s, and used 8 SCA / HCE per loop per your recommendation. The Changes in the Desing Point DNI were unsuccessful since increasing the number above 400 was detrimental to the Capacity Factor and the LCOE. (See the reasoning behind the selected value In the attached PDF file).

Nevertheless, I may have gotten a completely successful simulation with no error messages after different trials and parametric runs. I want to be sure since I must deliver results very soon. I would appreciate your cross-checking the results of the IPH Trough Barranca MS 23Nov23 case inside.
I have included the SAM file and a PDF file explaining what I have done so far. 

I may also need your guidance on the procedure to obtain the complete Financial reporting and results from the simulation to support my design choices. 

Thanks and best regards,

Julian Prieto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Paul Gilman