Provide the simple and Methodology for Techno-economic analysis of CSP

• mairaj
  • Topic Author
More
03 Oct 2023 14:00 #12528 by mairaj
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance in providing a research methodology for my MS Thesis project, which focuses on the Techno-Economic Analysis of Concentrated Solar Power with Molten Salt Storage for Gwadar, Pakistan, using weather data With System advisor Model.

**Research Objectives:**
1. To examine the viability of concentrated solar power plants in Gwadar, Balochistan.
2. To model and simulate concentrated solar power with molten salt storage for Gwadar using the System Advisor Model (SAM).
3. To conduct a cost evaluation of CSP with molten salt storage for Gwadar utilizing the Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE) calculation method with SAM.

I understand that you have extensive experience in this field, and I am confident that your insights will significantly contribute to the success of my thesis. Your prompt assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to your guidance and support. Please let me know your availability for a brief discussion or any additional information you may require.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
04 Oct 2023 16:00 #12530 by Paul Gilman
Hi Mairaj,

Please see the list of technical documents on the CSP Publications page for information about SAM's CSP modeling capabilities. You can also refer to the CSP Videos page for recordings of webinars discussing the models.

Best regards,
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Paul Gilman