CSP Parametrics

• Amanda
  • Topic Author
More
16 Oct 2022 00:34 - 17 Oct 2022 16:23 #11584 by Amanda
CSP Parametrics was created by Amanda
Hello, 

I am having some problems performing parametric analysis. After setting my input (DNI and solar multiple) and output (annual energy production) parameters and running, it does not show any results.

I have installed the latest version of SAM, I have looked at the settings of the model that I am simulating (CSP Parabolic Trough physical). I am already using the specified_solar_multiple variable for parametric simulations instead of solar_mult.
As it does not generate any results, no graphs, what could be happening? Where should the error be?
Last edit: 17 Oct 2022 16:23 by Paul Gilman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
17 Oct 2022 16:26 #11590 by Paul Gilman
Replied by Paul Gilman on topic CSP Parametrics
Hi Amanda,

When you run parametric simulations, you can't see simulation error and warning messages, so it can be difficult to troubleshoot problems with one of the parametric cases.

You might try setting the inputs on the System Design and other input pages and clicking Simulate to run a simulation. Then look on the Notices tab of the Results page to see if there are any error or warning messages.

Best regards,
Paul.

P.S. To include an image in your post, please upload a .png, jpg, or .bmp file as an attachment and then insert it into your message instead of copying and pasting the image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Paul Gilman