Simulation Error

• Abdulhamid
  • Topic Author
More
29 May 2022 07:35 #11012 by Abdulhamid
Simulation Error was created by Abdulhamid
Hi SAM team i have this Error when I run simulation :

exec fail(pvsamv1): CEC 6 parameter model:  Could not solve for normalized coefficients.  Please check your inputs.Simulation pvsamv1 failed :exec fail(pvsamv1): CEC 6 parameter model:  Could not solve for normalized coefficients.  Please check your inputs.gen not assignedSimulation grid failed :gen not assignedSSC requires input 'gen', but was not found in the SAM UI or from previous simulationsSimulation utilityrate5 failed :precheck input: variable 'gen' (System power generated) required but not assignedSSC requires input 'utility_bill_w_sys', but was not found in the SAM UI or from previous simulationsSimulation cashloan failed :precheck input: variable 'utility_bill_w_sys' (Electricity bill for system) required but not assigned

I am using SAM 2,12,2021

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
01 Jun 2022 23:58 #11038 by Paul Gilman
Replied by Paul Gilman on topic Simulation Error
Hi Abdulhamid,

This error message indicates that SAM was unable to calculate module parameters based on the inputs you provided.

Please verify that the inputs you provided are correct, especially the units for Temperature coefficient of Voc and Temperature coefficient of Isc.

If you continue to have trouble, please attach a copy of your .sam file and a datasheet for the module you are trying to model, and I will see if I can help you troubleshoot.

Best regards,
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Paul Gilman