SAM-generated MATLAB code cannot find Shared Library

• mkovacs
  • Topic Author
More
18 Sep 2021 04:10 #10074 by mkovacs
Sam generated a MATLAB   *.m file (SAM_Test_MATLAB.m) , a shared library  file (ssc.dylib),  a header file (sccapi.h) and a grid_curtailment.csv file.  All these files are in the same directory.  When I run the *.m file (named SAM_Test_MATLAB.m) ,  I received the following error code from MATLAB:

>> SAM_Test_MATLAB Error using loadlibrary Supported compiler not found. For options, visit www.mathworks.com/support/compilers.
Error in loadlibrary Error in SAM_Test_MATLAB/ssccall (line 12)         loadlibrary(strcat(ssclibpath,ssclib),strcat(ssclibpath,'sscapi.h'));         Error in SAM_Test_MATLAB (line 213)    ssccall('load');I am unfamiliar with handling shared libraries and associated header files and how a compiler would be used in this case.  I would appreciate any suggestion you offer in resolving this problem.  I am attaching the SAM-generated MATLAB file
Thank you
Mark Kovacs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Gilman
More
21 Sep 2021 15:38 #10086 by Paul Gilman
Hi Mark,

You may want to check the ssclibpath variable to make sure it is pointing to the folder that contains the sscapi.h file.

You could also use the libisloaded() function to verify that the library is loaded.

Best regards,
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Paul Gilman