We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

Third Party Power Curves

• Jack20011981
  • Topic Author
More
11 Aug 2021 11:55 #9921 by Jack20011981
Third Party Power Curves was created by Jack20011981
Hi Guys,

is it possible to upload power curve projections on annual basis for the lifetime of a project? 

we have data from Baringa projecting solar specific power curves for various markets for the next 30-40 years and I woudl like these curves to be the basis for the IRR calculation.

in a second step I would like to enter a fixed amount per the expected FiT or PPA for an initial period and the power curves only kicking in after the PPA/Fit tenor has lapsed. 

is this possible?

thanks for your help!
Sascha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pgilman
More
16 Aug 2021 21:29 #9946 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic Third Party Power Curves
Hi Sascha,

I answered your first question in your other post.

As for the PPA price or FIT changing over time, if you use the Specify PPA Price option on the Revenue input page, you can use the Value/Sched mode to specify a PPA price by year: Click the blue and grey "Value/Sched" button next to the PPA price input, and then click the Edit button to enter a table of annual values. You can use the same technique if you are modeling a FIT using the production-based incentive (PBI) on the Incentives input page.

Best regards,
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: pgilman