We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

Program library missing after installation

• Markus.straslicka@tetratech.com
  • Topic Author
More
09 Dec 2020 16:09 #9078 by Markus.straslicka@tetratech.com
Program library missing after installation was created by Markus.straslicka@tetratech.com
Dears,

First time in many years I have any issue with SAM install - I just installed "sam-windows-2020-11-29" and when launching the program error message shows "VCRuntime140_1.dll" missing - I know is the C++ 2015 and my computer doesn't have it and I can install it, but the "_1" makes me doubt if this is a modified version for SAM of the redistributable and if SAM will recognize the normal version, which doesn't have the "_1" to it. Any ideas welcome - Many Thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pgilman
More
09 Dec 2020 23:28 #9084 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic Program library missing after installation
Hi Markus,

We made some changes to the Windows installation that is causing this issue on some computers.

To fix the problem, please run the VC_redist.x64.exe program that comes with your SAM installation. You can find it in the following folder:

C:\SAM\2020.11.29\runtime\bin

Best regards,
Paul.

• Markus.straslicka@tetratech.com
  • Topic Author
More
10 Dec 2020 15:59 #9092 by Markus.straslicka@tetratech.com
Replied by Markus.straslicka@tetratech.com on topic Program library missing after installation
Dear Paul,

Many Thanks ! - Solution worked perfectly - All sorted.

Best Regards,
Markus

Moderators: pgilman