We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

Battery life model error

• rsgiglio
  • Topic Author
More
12 Aug 2020 20:06 #8546 by rsgiglio
Battery life model error was created by rsgiglio
I modeled a simple stand alone Li-ion energy storage plant with a manual charge/discharge schedule (discharge every day between 10 am- 5 pm at 50% available capacity and charge any other time of day at 100% available capacity). I am using SAM's default cycle degradation model with the option to replace the battery when it degrades to 50% of nameplate capacity. I also set a 2%/year  AC degradation value for my 30 year evaluation period. Every time I select the Battery Storage screen I get the following notice:

Could not evaluate callback function:Battery Replacements->on_load[22]: error in call to 'value()': variable 'ppa_soln_mode' does not exist in this context[15]: eval error in statement list[15]: error inside function call[7]: eval error in statement list[7]: error inside function call

I appreciate your help.   

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pgilman
More
12 Aug 2020 23:59 #8559 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic Battery life model error
Hi Robert,

Would you mind attaching a .sam file that generates this error? In spite of your detailed description, I can't seem to replicate the issue.

Best regards,
Paul.

• rsgiglio
  • Topic Author
More
13 Aug 2020 13:25 #8567 by rsgiglio
Replied by rsgiglio on topic Battery life model error
Hi Paul - Here is the file. Thanks for the help! Bob

Moderators: pgilman