We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

Solar Edge Inverters

• jjevahirian
  • Topic Author
More
16 May 2019 01:48 #6800 by jjevahirian
Solar Edge Inverters was created by jjevahirian
Hello,

Can you please take a look at the Solar Edge 480v Inverters in SAM's database? It appears that the data sheet parameters are not accurate to the inverters spec sheet. Looking at the 33.3K-US specifically, but have had problems with the whole line of 480v inverters.

Also, I had placed a discussion topic on this forum about a week ago (from the looks of it, prior to the new web interface NREL rolled out) and now I cannot find my discussion topic on Rate Schedule modeling for new rate structure in Michigan. I also had to make a new account for what it is worth...

Thanks,
J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pgilman
More
16 May 2019 01:48 #6801 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic Solar Edge Inverters
Hello,
Sorry about the bumps in the road as we transition to the new website. We're still moving posts from the last several months over to the new forum, so that thread should appear in this forum in the next day or so.
As for the inverter data, we get the data from the California Energy Commission. You can see the data in the workbooks posted on the GoSolar California website: www.gosolarcalifornia.ca.gov/equipment/inverters.php .
Would you mind checking to see if the data for the inverters you are working with is correct in the "full data" workbook? That data should be consistent with the data in SAM.
Best regards,
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: pgilman