We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

Make SSCAPIJNI.dylib file for Mac 10.12.6

• rae_d
  • Topic Author
More
07 Nov 2017 22:09 #5843 by rae_d
I'm trying to generate the SSCAPIJNI.dylib file for Java, Mac OS Darwin 10.12.6 with sam-sdk-2016-3-14-r3, but I get the following errors:

$ make -f TestSSCAPI.make
TestSSCAPI.make:96: *** Please check the settings for your system. Your system may not be supported. Please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. System: Darwin 10.12.6. Stop.

If I change the if condition on line 43 to look for 10.12, I get the errors below. Are there any options to get this to work with 10.12.6?

$ make -f TestSSCAPI.make
cp -f ../../sscapi.h ./sscapi.h
cp -f ../../examples/*.tm2 ./
cp -f ../../examples/*.csv ./
cp -f ../../osx64/ssc.dylib ./ssc.dylib
gcc -D_JNI_IMPLEMENTATION_ -I/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/Current/Headers -shared sscapi_wrap.c -o libSSCAPIJNI.jnilib ssc.dylib
sscapi_wrap.c:565:19: error: non-void function 'Java_SSC_SSCAPIJNI_ssc_1data_1get_1array' should return a value [-Wreturn-type]
if (!ssc_name) return ;
^
sscapi_wrap.c:604:19: error: non-void function 'Java_SSC_SSCAPIJNI_ssc_1data_1get_1matrix' should return a value [-Wreturn-type]
if (!ssc_name) return ;
^
2 errors generated.
make: *** [dll] Error 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: pgilman