We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

Entering Utility Rates

• mhdraper
  • Topic Author
More
29 Aug 2017 23:26 #5670 by mhdraper
Entering Utility Rates was created by mhdraper
It's been awhile since I last used SAM. Have downloaded and installed latest version. Looking to simulate 1.37MW PV system. Want to model cash stream from sale to local utility Portland General Electric. SAM is crashing each time I attempt to locate PGE in utility database. "Loading" message stays on screen. Any attempt to select other choices on screen results in software freezing.

ALSO, as part of my analysis I want to select SUNGROW 60KU-M BUT model it's output at 50KW. How to edit selected inverter file data or enter different MMPT voltage window? See attached screen shot of modeled performance provided by manufacturer.

Any assistance you can offer will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike Draper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pgilman
More
31 Aug 2017 17:19 #5671 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic Entering Utility Rates
Dear Mike,

There seems to be a problem with the online utility rate database connection. We are working to resolve that. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and sorry for the inconvenience.

As for the inverter, you could use the "Inverter Datasheet" option on the Inverter input page (choose that option from the blue dropdown list at the top of the input page) and enter the data you have from the manufacturer.

Best regards,
Paul.

• mhdraper
  • Topic Author
More
02 Sep 2017 23:46 #5672 by mhdraper
Replied by mhdraper on topic Entering Utility Rates
Thank-you Paul.

Moderators: pgilman