We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

Longitude e latitude não especificado

• maiconbastos
  • Topic Author
More
26 Apr 2017 18:54 #5379 by maiconbastos
Longitude e latitude não especificado was created by maiconbastos
I created a typical meteorological year to simulate a system of energy generation by solar concentration, but when I put to run the file is giving an error of Longitude and Latitude unspecified, I tried everything and I can not solve this error, I tried to even create The file in the 2013 version.
I am using Excel to build the file.
I would have some other software for editing the files.
Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pgilman
More
26 Apr 2017 21:07 #5380 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic Longitude e latitude não especificado
Hello,

Would you mind attaching a copy of your file to your original post (log on to the website, and click Edit above to add the attachment). You could also email it to me.

Best regards,
Paul.

• jforbess
More
11 Jul 2017 23:15 #5381 by jforbess
Replied by jforbess on topic Longitude e latitude não especificado
I experienced the same problem. I will email you the file, since it's a private dataset.

• jforbess
More
11 Jul 2017 23:22 #5382 by jforbess
Replied by jforbess on topic Longitude e latitude não especificado
Actually, I checked the header again, and discovered that I should edit that line in a text editor instead of excel to make sure it was correctly formed. It now loads, once I made sure to include the correct number of commas.

• pgilman
More
14 Jul 2017 23:31 #5383 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic Longitude e latitude não especificado
In general, when working with your own weather files, I recommend reviewing the file with a good text editor to find any formatting issues that may not be visible in a spreasdheet program like Excel.

For example, if you are working on a Mac, be sure that your line endings are Unix (LF) or Windows (CRLF) rather than Mac (CR). Most text editors have a way to show and change line endings.

Best regards,
Paul.

Moderators: pgilman