We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

Empirical Power Cycle Library Options SEGS 30 & 80 MWe Turbines to Physical Plant Control & Rankine Cycle Parameters

• burakomersaracoglu
  • Topic Author
More
10 Nov 2016 17:34 #4921 by burakomersaracoglu
Dear SAM users;

I would like to take the Physical Trough Model Plant Control and Rankine Cycle Parameters the same as the Empirical Trough Model Power Cycle Library Options SEGS 30 MWe Turbine and 80 MWe Turbine.

In other words, I would like to find the following inputs the same as the Power Cycle Library Options SEGS 30 MWe Turbine and SEGS 80 MWe Turbines.

Plant Control

Low resource standby period
Fraction of thermal power needed for standby
Power block startup time
Fraction of thermal power needed for startup
Minimum required startup temp

Rankine Cycle Parameters

Boiler operating pressure
Steam cycle blowdown fraction
Turbine inlet pressure control
Condenser type
Ambient temperature at design
Reference condenser water dT
Approach temperature
Min condenser pressure
Cooling system part load levels

How can I find the values for these inputs on the Physical Trough Model > Plant Control > Rankine Cycle and Hybrid Cooling the same as the Empirical Trough Model Power Cycle Library Options SEGS 30 MWe Turbine and 80 MWe Turbine?

Is it possible to get these values on the Rankine Cycle and Hybrid Cooling the same as the Empirical Trough Model Power Cycle Library Options SEGS 30 MWe Turbine and 80 MWe Turbine?

If not, how can I find the values of the inputs on the Physical Trough Model > User Defined Power Cycle the same as the Empirical Trough Model Power Cycle Library Options SEGS 30 MWe Turbine and 80 MWe Turbine?

Your consideration and help will be very much appreciated.

Best Regards
Burak Omer Saracoglu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: pgilman