PV-Battery question

• Paul Gilman
More
02 May 2024 17:09 #13138 by Paul Gilman
Replied by Paul Gilman on topic PV-Battery question
Hi Ricardo,

I was not able to replicate the results in the screenshot you shared. When I run a simulation in your file, the cash flow shows energy market revenue in Years 1 through 25.

I'm not sure what would cause the results you show. You might check that you are using the latest version of SAM: Click About at the top of the Help window. The current version is SAM 2023.12.17 r1.

Best regards,
Paul.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ricardo Riveros
More
02 May 2024 18:33 #13139 by Ricardo Riveros
Replied by Ricardo Riveros on topic PV-Battery question
Hi Paul, 

Definitely, I think that the file I uploaded you did not have the same data, on the other hand I realized that I am using the latest version of the software, at the same time I tried to simulate again with the file I sent you and I could not get the results you got, I load the same file. I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks in advance.

• Paul Gilman
More
03 May 2024 16:55 #13143 by Paul Gilman
Replied by Paul Gilman on topic PV-Battery question
Hi Ricardo,

I cannot replicate these results, so I cannot tell what might be causing the results you are seeing.

You might double-check the time series price data (under "Energy Market Revenue" on the Revenue page) to make sure the data in your file is for the full analysis period (hourly data for 25 years). You can verify the price data by plotting the "Energy market price ($/MWh)" variable on the Time Series tab of the Results page.

Best regards,
Paul

Moderators: Paul Gilman