We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

error on commercial.xls sheet ?

• stef
  • Topic Author
More
06 Mar 2018 12:25 #6094 by stef
error on commercial.xls sheet ? was created by stef
Hello,
Thank you so much for your work. There isn't error on the D178 cell? it's compute white cell.

sam.nrel.gov/financial commercial .xls

regards
stef

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pgilman
More
07 Mar 2018 00:12 #6095 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic error on commercial.xls sheet ?
Dear Stef,

I agree with your observation. I'd have to trace through all of those formulas to see what is going on.

Those spreadsheets are old. If you are interested in SAM's Residential, Commercial, or Single Owner financial models, I would recommend generating an Excel workbook from the Cash Flow tab on the results page (click Send to Excel with Equations. That will generate a workbook with input variables populated from SAM with formulas that you can trace.

Unfortunately that feature is only available for Windows versions of SAM.

Best regards,
Paul.

• pgilman
More
07 Mar 2018 00:12 #6096 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic error on commercial.xls sheet ?
Dear Stef,

I agree with your observation. I'd have to trace through all of those formulas to see what is going on.

Those spreadsheets are old. If you are interested in SAM's Residential, Commercial, or Single Owner financial models, I would recommend generating an Excel workbook from the Cash Flow tab on the results page (click Send to Excel with Equations). That will generate a workbook with input variables populated from SAM with formulas that you can trace.

Unfortunately that feature is only available for Windows versions of SAM.

Best regards,
Paul.

Moderators: pgilman