We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

SAM code

• alsagria1
  • Topic Author
More
05 Mar 2018 15:14 #6086 by alsagria1
SAM code was created by alsagria1
Good morning.

I am modeling a CSP system, SAM tool is great. Is there anyway to generate the code?

I mean I want to see the code behind the SAM! it is based on TRNSYS (can I have TRNSYS file after I am done with SAM for further analysis?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pgilman
More
06 Mar 2018 00:19 #6087 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic SAM code
Hello,

You can find SAM's C++ source code on GitHub here:

github.com/nrel/sam

The C++ files that contain the CSP model implementations are in this repository:

github.com/NREL/ssc/tree/develop/tcs

Best regards,
Paul.

• y.ennassiri
More
07 Mar 2018 01:20 #6088 by y.ennassiri
Replied by y.ennassiri on topic SAM code
Please i need help !!
I want to combine the source code of specifics SSC modules with an another code in ordre to build my own model (hydrogen electrolysis from PV/CSP system).
Please I need to know how might it done and if it is possible that someone explain the steps that i have to follow...

• ozsolarwind
More
11 Mar 2018 15:10 #6089 by ozsolarwind
Replied by ozsolarwind on topic SAM code
Yassine

Not sure if this is possible but if the outputs from a SAM model, such as hourly generation, can be used as inputs to your hydrogen electrolysis "process" then using the generate code option of SAM is an option. You could extend the code produced by SAM to use the outputs as input to your part of the overall model.

Kind regards

Angus

Moderators: pgilman