We will be performing a major infrastructure and web site ugprades on Friday, September 27th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST (UTC -7).

The website will be down during that time.

SSC Build Error

• brettstone
  • Topic Author
More
19 Jan 2018 22:26 #6017 by brettstone
Replied by brettstone on topic SSC Build Error
Hi Paul,

I am still receiving the MSB3073 error when I perform a batch build and do not select the test. This time the MSB3073 occurs at the end and the failed builds are as follows:

(2980):Done building project "ssc_vs2017.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
(3317):Done building project "ssc_vs2017.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
(3356):========== Rebuild All: 14 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 skipped ==========

The MSB3073 error code is the same as the image from my original post. Is there an option for a SAM representative to virtually access my laptop and troubleshoot the issue?

Thank you,

Brett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brettstone
  • Topic Author
More
19 Jan 2018 22:38 #6018 by brettstone
Replied by brettstone on topic SSC Build Error
Actually the build error is different than my original post the path has changed and now added the WEX path as well as the SSC path.

I have attached another image that shows this error message. The image is titled MSB3073_Error_with_WEX_path. Is there an option for a SAM representative to virtually access my laptop and troubleshoot the issue?

Thank you for your help,

Brett

• pgilman
More
24 Jan 2018 00:46 #6019 by pgilman
Replied by pgilman on topic SSC Build Error
Hi Brett,

The latest error messages are also caused by a "post build event," which is attempting to copy the ssc.dll files to a SAM folder that does not exist. That means that the builds succeeded, it's just the file copy process that failed.

If you are just using SSC without SAM, you can ignore the error. The SDKtool and tcsconsole applications should run.

If you are trying to build the SAM user interface, you will need to clone the SAM repository, and set the SAMNTDIR environment variable to the folder containing the SAM code as described in the SAM build instructions on GitHub:

github.com/NREL/SAM/wiki/Windows-Build-Instructions

Best regards,
Paul.

Moderators: pgilman