The following SAM-related events are opportunities for you to learn more about SAM and to meet members of the SAM development team.
SAM webinars are free online events. To register for a webinar, click a link below and complete the GoTo Webinar registration form.
- There are no upcoming webinars scheduled.
Recent Webinar Recordings
For recordings of past webinars, see the "Videos" pages listed in the navigation bar at left.
The following links are to recordings of the 2023 webinar series:
- Behind-the-meter Battery Dispatch in SAM, presented Wednesday September 20, 2023
- Modeling Utility-scale Photovoltaic Systems in SAM, presented Wednesday August 23, 2023
- Financial Models for Utility-scale Projects in SAM, presented July 19, 2023.
- Linkages between NREL's dGen, REopt and SAM Models, presented July 11, 2023.
- Geothermal Electricity Technology Evaluation Model (GETEM) in SAM, presented January 19, 2023 is available on the Geothermal Power page
The SAM team holds monthly 30-minute online round tables where you can ask questions about using SAM or provide feedback about new features or improvements you would like to see in the model.
Round tables are free, but you must register in advance to participate.
Conferences and Professional Meetings
Members of the SAM team plan to participate in the following upcoming professional meetings:
- 2021 PV Performance Modeling and Monitoring Workshop, October 19-20, 2021, Salt Lake City, UT
SAM Virtual Conferences are periodic online meetings where SAM users present research and other work they've done using SAM.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2019 on applications of the SAM Software Development Kit and SAM open source code.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2015 agenda (PDF 468 KB) and video playlist on YouTube.
- SAM Virtual Conference 2013 agenda (PDF 493 KB) and presentations (ZIP 15 MB)
- SAM Virtual Conference 2012 agenda (PDF 153 KB) and presentations (ZIP 12 MB)